“Since we live in an age of innovation, a practical education must prepare a man for work that does not yet exist and cannot yet be clearly defined.” – Peter F. Drucker
Training and Placement Cell is strengthened with the following infrastructure facilities
- Conference Hall to conduct the Corporate/High-level meeting, Mock Interview and Group discussions.
- Seminar Hall to conduct Corporate training programs & seminars for both students and faculty wherein we can accommodate 100 members comfortably.
- Auditorium "The Grand Arena" has a capacity of 750 seating and an excellent stage to be used to conduct the campus selection programs successfully.
- High Class Communication Labs to develop language skills, to conduct Online Exams
- The lab attempts to inculcate the practical skills of communication which include discussion session, presentation, mock meetings mock interview with an objective of developing the all round personality
- Expert guest lectures, industrial training tours, seminar, workshop for right aptitude development of students.
- 100 Mbps & Wi-Fi enabled Internet Connectivity to conduct the online campus selection.